CHRIST - THE ONLY IDENTITY A CHRISTIAN CAN HAVE!

I have got such good news for you! Christ in us is the only identity a christian can have. Why? Paul says in Galatians 2:20 that we have died and now Christ lives in the christian and that we now live by HIS LIFE. He is the only life that we can have! We even only live by HIS FAITH, not our own, so to speak. Nothing we do is about us, it's about HIM IN US! Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. This is the most important message in the Word of God! This is a NOW WORD for the christian today because it is the FINAL GOSPEL give to man by Jesus Himself to the Apostle Paul. Does that mean that the rest of the Bible is irrelevant? No, but...Christ is the only one that can give life to the believer by HIS LIFE. This is the CHRIST LIFE that is the identity for the believer. Many christians and preachers try to get life out of the Old Testament with promises, etc. All these things are found in Christ Himself who now lives in the believer. Do you see that? This comes only by revelation from the Holy Spirit (who Jesus said, just by the way, that the Holy Spirit would never talk about Himself, only about Jesus, so that should make you think a little bit)Christ is our all and in all! (Col 3:11) Rom 16:25 Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, In this scripture which I deem probably the most important scripture for the believer today... we see that this message only comes by revelation. Revelation of what? The revelation of the mystery which is CHRIST IN YOU! Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Do you get it? God wants you to know this by the Holy Spirit 1Co 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal this to you..all you need is to be hungry for the Lord and have a seeking/teachable heart! If you do not get this, pray this prayer with all meaning to our Father: Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Eph 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, God, the Father, wants you to know the excellency of the knowledge of Christ. Phi 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, Wow! What a statement by the apostle! He said that he would count all loss and dung for this excellency of Christ. May God bless you and give you this revelation and for you to see that IT'S ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED! (PS. This revelation of the mystery of Christ in you...does one thing: IT BRINGS YOU INTO PERFECT PEACE AND MAKES YOUR JOY COMPLETE - NO MORE STRIVING! God bless!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts