The Simplicity of Paul's Gospel: Christ in you

In Romans 16:25, Paul clearly says that we need to be established according to HIS GOSPEL! (In fact that is the only way that a christian can be established!) That obviously implies that there is another gospel, but that topic I discuss elsewhere in this blog. Paul's gospel is simply: Christ in you. (Gal 2:20)I find that a lot of christians battle with many things. For example trying to use some formula to get something out of God or doing some work to please Him. The simplicity of Paul's Gospel is simply this: The Father loves the Son and because the Son is in the christian, the christian gets all the benefits and is blessed with every gift in heavenly places. That is why I am on a journey to learn, enjoy and experience the awesomeness of having another person, Christ Himself, by His Spirit, LIVING IN ME. I also hear, often, that churches today don't really preach Christ in this way... but the christian is preached a lot! I find the more I am learning and experiencing Christ in me, the more peace I walk in. Learning the Christ in you as you is the pinnacle of the Christ-life and Paul's gospel. I can understand why he wrote in Galatians that if any man preach any other gospel than the one he preached, that man is accursed. Not going to hell accursed but because if he is not preaching Christ in us as us, he is probably preaching a law gospel. Why on earth would one exchange the Grace man (Christ) for the Law man (anyone not preaching grace or Christ)? That absolutely boggles my mind. Religion puts a big hold on people, in fact the word religion comes from the word 'religio' which means to hold back or to tie down. That is such foolishness to hold onto something like that. I hope and pray that you study to show yourself approved under God, rightly dividing the Word of Truth and you come to know the EXCELLENCY OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST (Phillipians) in you, who is the real you! God bless.

Comments

Popular Posts