THE CROSS - WHAT HAPPENED AT THE CROSS?
In John 19:30, Jesus said the words "It is finished!"
This was the finality of all things on the cross.
END OF THE ADAMIC RACE - START OF "NEW CREATION" RACE
It was the end of the Adam race and all mankind. Romans 6 vs 6 says "knowing this, that our OLD MAN was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin."
END OF THE BODY OF SIN - NEW CREATION WITH CHRIST LIVING INSIDE
Adam, the old man nature was crucified and done away with.
Paul says the same thing in Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ." My past has been erased! What is the problem then? The renewing of the mind! Our mind, which is so used to the old man syndrome and way of thinking, needs a renewing! But, the old nature, the old way of thinking has come to it's death. It was dead and buried forever. (Romans 6:4)
END OF DEATH - NOW ETERNAL LIFE
Even death was conquered at the cross and we now have eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.
(Romans 6:9) We are now IN CHRIST!
END OF THE CURSE, THE LAW, COMMANDMENTS AND ORDINANCES - ALL ABOLISHED
The curse, the law (Ephesians 2:15), the self-nature and commandments, ordinances (Colossians 2:20) sin (Romans 6:6) and death 2 Timothy 1:10 were all ABOLISHED at the cross.
Abolished meaning: Formally put and end to a system, practice or institution.
Wherefore my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ. (Romans 7:4)
IT WAS ALL FINISHED. CHRIST NOW IS ALL AND IN ALL!! (Col. 3:11)
In fact, there are no races or nationalities IN CHRIST any more! This is radical.
"And have put on the NEW MAN, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond or free: but CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL."
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond or free: but CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL."
WHAT A REVELATION OF THE PLAN OF GOD. IT ALL FITS!
CHRIST IS EVERYTHING IN EVERYONE!
What freedom the cross brings! In Christ and Christ in you, the hope of glory.
What freedom the cross brings! In Christ and Christ in you, the hope of glory.
YOUR NEW IDENTITY AND THE WORK OF THE CROSS
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
* I am crucified WITH Christ: (I am dead. I have died on the cross, buried with Him)
* nevertheless I live; (in my body, I still go on. My soul is being saved.)
* yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: (It is not the old me, but Christ liveth in me as the Christ-me. Christ in me forms me as a new creation)
* yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: (It is not the old me, but Christ liveth in me as the Christ-me. Christ in me forms me as a new creation)
* and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God: (I now live in the flesh by HIS FAITH - as I am dead. I rely completely on Him living in me as me.
* who loved me (I now have a fellowship with Him and a love affair with Him in me)
* and gave himself for me (On the cross, the finished work done by Jesus who paid the ultimate price and gave himself for me. What a great love act by God.)
* and gave himself for me (On the cross, the finished work done by Jesus who paid the ultimate price and gave himself for me. What a great love act by God.)
PRAISE YOU JESUS AND THANK YOU FATHER. AMEN!



Comments
Post a Comment