Skip to main content
THE CRUX OF CHRISTIANITY
What is the crux of Christianity? What is the decisive or most important point at issue. Our understanding of this will determine the following: "boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him." (Eph. 3:12)
The faith of the son of God.
You might be saying: "Well I don't have faith to get hold of all of this." Answer: "Good!"
We have to get to the place sooner or later that OUR faith runs out.
The following scripture explains how we are dead! Galatians 2:20 - "I am CRUCIFIED with Christ." I died WITH Christ on the cross. My old way of thinking was crucified, died, put to an end!
Paul's new understanding is that someone that is "dead" cannot have faith and that we now live by His faith!
The only way I live now is with Christ in me. The scripture goes on to say: "but Christ liveth in me". This is what we have to rationalize. The Holy Spirit, through his word, and through experiences in life, will eventually bring us to this very crucial CRUX in Christianity.
Everything that we were, our talents, our gifts must be transferred over to HIM! Christ is now the "operator" in us. We are merely vessels and HE IS THE CONTENT! (It used to me the Adamic/Satan nature).
We are dead (we are to 'reckon' ourselves dead to the old sinful nature - Romans 6:11) and He now comes through us as us. It's not my ministry or my gifts at work, it is HIM!
This makes you pure and true in all the virtues. It's not me that loves anymore. I don't have love in me, it's the Holy Spirit generating in me the love of God. I can't find peace anymore, Christ is my peace! I don't have faith anymore, but what does the scripture right on top say? I have "boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him." Galatians 2:20 also continues to say: "the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God".
You might say: "I just can't make it work!" Good!
You might say: "I just can't do it!" Good!
The greatest thing that can happen to you is getting to the place where you don't live by your own strength (faith, righteousness, etc), but CHRIST LIVES IN YOU! In John 15:5, Jesus said that without me you can do nothing. He is the vine and we are the branches that bear HIS fruit!
You still have all your creative abilities, etc. but now you transfer it over to Him. Give it up to Him!
EVERYTHING in your life now belongs to Him. He is ALL and in all. (Col. 3:11) He is the life in you. He is the peace in you. He is the joy in you. He is your righteousness, sanctification, holiness, salvation and redemption. IT WAS NEVER ABOUT YOU! HE IS YOUR FAITH!
You do not have to go to anyone else for their faith. Live by the faith of the Son of God in you.
He is my peace. It does not matter what day of the week it is. It does not matter what I am doing. Whether I am at work doing what I have to do, it's Him at work. He is the worker through me now.
I am come to the rest that Christ in me is the finished work. I am not a Christian by my "self-effort" but it's by allowing Him to live in me as me.
Do you need healing or a miracle? Don't try to drum up the faith for that. The Healer, the Miracle-worker lives in you. He will work it out. TRUST HIM IN YOU!
I am in a non-separated state from Him every moment of every day. This must become a spontaneous way of living where I trust Him because I live by his faith every moment.
THE CRUX OF CHRISTIANITY ACCORDING TO PAUL'S GOSPEL? CHRIST IN YOU AS YOU! LIVE BY HIM IN YOU.
God bless.
Comments
Post a Comment